A local photographer I know is Rachel Gabrielse, she is a photographer based in Grand Rapids and takes pictures of engagements, anniversaries, families, and my favorite, weddings, along with many many more events and people.
Her website is currently not working for some reason, but in my first blog post I also mention her work and have a picture. http://rachelgabrielsephotography.com
What I enjoy about her work is the weddings she photographs. The pictures seem so effortless and the people don't look posed at all even though they are. I also love how in every wedding she takes pictures of, they are all the same where she photographs the bride, then the groom, then both of them together, then the bridesmaids, then the groomsmen, then all of them together, and then the wedding with the flowers. So when you scroll you always know what comes next. But what I love about that s that you can compare the weddings to each other and even thought the pictures were taken the same way, all the weddings are completely different and very beautiful in there own way.
This is a picture of her what her blog would look like if you can't access it and an example of a picture of the bride with her bridesmaids.

Comments
Post a Comment