My School Day


Artist Statement:
These are two pictures of things that are in my backpack everyday. However everyday I don't use all these things. At the beginning of the year I put a lot of things in my backpack and I use only about 40% of it. I use my computer everyday, my notebook, and water bottle. I got a homework planner this year, I've only used it once. I got a new pencil case and put a lot of pens and pencils in it. I only use one pencil and I rarely use a pen. I use my earbuds everyday because I love music and listening to books. The Donald Miller paperback I have, I didn't read it, just listened. I don't know why I have it. However if I take anything out of my backpack and lose that one pound of weight. I will feel like I'm missing something.
Comments
Post a Comment