1) What are my favorite pictures to take?
I like taking pictures of nature, places, and friends.
2) If someone scrolled through my camera or phone, what would the majority of the pictures be of?
I have some creative pictures and some nature pictures. I also have a lot of screenshots of information I need to remember
3) Do I have a digital camera? What kind/model.
My family has a digital camera. I don't know what kind it is. It is small and not that fancy.
4) Do I have a smartphone with a camera.
Yes, it's a recently new phone
5) Do I have an Instagram? Is there anyone I follow who takes amazing photos?
I do have an instagram.
I follow a wedding photographer.
Here is a link and a photo!
http://rachelgabrielsephotography.com/blog/

6)What am I most looking forward to learning more about when it comes to photography?
I am looking forward to learning how to take better photos and finding a new way to look at the world.
Comments
Post a Comment