Skip to main content

Photography Scavenger Hunt Part 1



What's On My Phone?


This is a picture from my Biology Field Study and I thought the colors were very vivid and it shows that the thistle weed can be beautiful. 


This is a picture of a glow stick. I was experimenting one night and saw that holding a glow stick in my hand multiple different ways looked really cool. This one was my favorite of the series. 


This is a photo of a sunset that I took when I was at Lake town beach with my sister. We went on Sunday and I thought it was very beautiful and it reminds me of a fun time that I had with just my sister and myself. 


This is a picture I took while I was exploring the woods during winter with my family. We went to Goose Lake near our house and the Lake was frozen. It was very beautiful and I took this photo because we were headed home and the sun was setting and winking through the trees. 


This is a picture I took while I did my Biology Field Study. I like this photo because of the cool textures on the log and the mystery of what it is. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography Scavenger Hunt Part 2

What Do I like from Others? I really like this photo because I love the stars and late night and I really want to be in a small house and appreciate the world that God created like the cabin in this photo. I love this photo because it reminds me of my favorite Disney Princess movie, "Tangled" and I really want to go to something like this one day. This one is a picture of a coffee shop. I want to have a coffee shop when I grow up. This picture reminds me of the possibilities I have in the future.   I really like this photo because it inspires me to travel someday and hike to many different places. I really like this photo because I love flowers and vivid colors plus it is taken by  http://rachelgabrielsephotography.com/blog/

Time Lapse Project

I am going to do a Time Lapse project. My plan is to come home from school everyday and take a picture of my yard. I have a small maple tree that I could take pictures of so I can see the change in the seasons.

Optical Illusions Part 2